Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Dreams: How His Dream Become Our Dream

       I knew my husband loved sports, especially baseball. After being married only a short time Carter began slowly dropping hints about how amazing it would be to see all the baseball fields in the USA.
   "Does that not sound like a blast or what?" Carter would enthusiastically burst out from time to time.
    "Um, sure honey. That sounds like a wonderful dream for you," I would say with a slow smile on my face.
     I began thinking about what going to every baseball field in the country meant and what that would look like for me. The sliver lining of attending all these games meant that we would have to be doing quite a bit of travel.  If we were going to attend all these fields we may as well check out the cities while we are there. In addition to seeing all these cities, I might as well find something about the ballparks I could enjoy and look forward as well. I settled on finding the unique foods each of these ballparks had to offer.
     Somewhere in the swirl of all these thoughts and conversations we began our journey and now that we have already see 5 of these parks....I guess we are really making this dream a reality. 





No comments:

Post a Comment